POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New license for include file : Re: New license for include file Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New license for include file
From: Shay
Date: 23 Oct 2002 16:08:00
Message: <3db701a0$1@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:3db6f8f9@news.povray.org...

> but for a wild guess now, I
> would say that you should ask for a donation of something like $7-$10(?)
with a
> donation (on your part), going to a reputable charity - that way, everyone
wins.
> This seems to work ok generally.

I will avoid sending money anywhere if it results in a donation being given
to a non disease related charity. I know several people who feel the same,
so you may way to take that into consideration when choosing your charity. I
and others are also wary of AIDS charities, as these charities often use the
money to advance political goals with which the donor may or may not agree.

 -Shay