POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look (Message 71 to 80 of 178)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
Date: 1 Sep 2002 08:45:41
Message: <3d720bf5$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3d720a8a@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   You have still failed to explain why CSS is crap.

I said CSS2, if you had only read my posts.  Apart from that, you are
quoting me out of context and try to turn my words around.  Read the first
paragraph or else you force me to remove all structure from my posts and use
only single paragraph posts to prevent such quoting style.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde