POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: hughes b
Date: 2 Sep 2002 00:34:45
Message: <3d72ea65@news.povray.org>
"Pandora" <pan### [at] pandora-softwarecom> wrote in message
> "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message
> > Most important, I yet i have to figure out where IE stores its bookmark
> file on Windows.
>
>     They're in your Favourites folder - they're just stored as shortcuts,
> rather than a list of URLs in a file - if you want to export them to a
file
> go to File->Import/Export (for I.E 6 at least, previous version may be
> different (though, not in terms of the Favourites folder))...

For XP it's in Documents and Settings\username, used to be under Windows
folder if 98/ME. Just checked about it and W2K or NT is a bit different
being within a profiles folder. If you have user profiles then same for
98/ME. Aside from a typographical error, tells so here:
http://www.9three.com/tutorials/Jan-23-2002-fetch_your_favorites.htm