POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 1 Sep 2002 08:46:27
Message: <MPG.17dc1c7f4295b551989bcc@news.povray.org>
> > One solution is to stay away from crap like CSS2 and other nonsense.
>
>   Please immediately remove all CSS from the POV-Ray HTML help and povray.org
> site, or either stop that bullshit. Thanks.

Last I knew, Ingo was teh documentation coordinator...

And this is now *way* off topic for this group IMO.

>   Besides, how many % of people are using Netscape 4 and refuse to upgrade?

I still use it occasionally on my system when Opera won't render a page
properly.  It's still used almost exclusively on my mother's PC
downstairs.  My brother again uses it when Opera doesn't render a page
properly, and uses it on his laptop.

At least four of my friends use it.

Jamie.