POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look (Message 11 to 20 of 178)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
Date: 29 Aug 2002 18:13:34
Message: <3d6e9c8e@news.povray.org>

  Actually we have talked about putting the pages at povray.org, mainly
because my current account at tut.fi will not last forever.

From: Warp
Date: 29 Aug 2002 18:16:02
Message: <3d6e9d22@news.povray.org>
Pandora <pan### [at] pandora-softwarecom> wrote:
>     The text size is a bit big, imo.

  I wish all browser would implement CSS in the same way... but they don't.
  In Mozilla text-size medium is the default text size (when nothing has
been specified). Apparently in IE text-size medium is a rather big size,
much bigger than the default.
  *sigh*

  I'll try to convert everything to relative sizes if I can figure out how
it is done.