POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: hughes b
Date: 29 Aug 2002 22:07:45
Message: <3d6ed371$1@news.povray.org>
Odd effect seems to be happening here for me, using IE 6 (or 6.00.2600.000).
A whole group of links change to the visited link color just by going to
one. Several the blue ones on the left changed too only by going to one of
those red links. I didn't jot down which did what, if that would have helped
to know.

Are you going to rely on the browser navigation buttons instead of having
jumps within the pages?

I actually liked the color scheme. Blue and orange is my favorite color
combination. Not especially thrilled about red but for links it makes sense
anyway. The rest of the layout looked right, in this short time to see it.