POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray webpage (Message 1 to 10 of 147)
Subject: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 9 Jul 2002 08:55:25
Message: <bpmliuojbc0rr3oqd88n6eik8aafu70n1k@4ax.com>
I have not started hard testing it but nice design in general. Should be bugs
for webpage now posted like other bug reports ? Looks like compexity of
www.povray.org increased a little. Any chance for povray.www group for topics
related with www.povray.org and all pages related with povray ?

15% of binaries. List of known bugs looks too shortly. I can't find my
"bounding of sphere sweep" which was refused to fix. I have it check where it
should be then :-)

I've started registration.

ABX

Post a reply to this message