POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 9 Jul 2002 09:25:21
Message: <3d2ae441@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> I have not started hard testing it but nice design in general. Should be bugs
> for webpage now posted like other bug reports ? Looks like compexity of
> www.povray.org increased a little.

If there are problems you find on the site, post here; but no feature
requests, please.  We have more plans and other features for povray.org are
currently in development but it will take time like all good things :-)

As for the new site, most of the design is by Chris Colefax, most of the
HTML and the scripts have been written by me, and most of the content and
server-side setup are by Chris Cason.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg