POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free fish and plant models Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Free fish and plant models (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Free fish and plant models
Date: 2 Aug 2002 13:12:22
Message: <3d4abd76@news.povray.org>
Just found this. Lots of them, free, 3ds format with texture. There's a
couple of insects too.

http://www.toucan.co.jp/product/3ds/3dsFrameSetE.html

Small res models (the high res ones are on sale at turbosquid), but the
quality is very good for free models and won't be of problem for those
willing to fill a fish tank with dozens of neon tetras... and a water lily.

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message