POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web News Interface Posting Beta Test Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Web News Interface Posting Beta Test (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Web News Interface Posting Beta Test
Date: 29 Jul 2002 04:28:38
Message: <3d44fcb6@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3d44dd303cdabc8d1dffde160@news.povray.org> ,
"Włodzimierz ABX Skiba" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

> Can it be possible to define pov-sig within user account?

Yes, if you have your user id cookie enabled (as you need cookies to view
the site anyway, this should be no big problem), you may enter it in the
"Personalise" section of the web view website and it will send you another
cookie with the signature (compressed to keep it small, of course).

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde