POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.5 now available Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.5 now available (Message 22 to 31 of 51)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available
Date: 9 Jul 2002 15:14:57
Message: <3d2b3631@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> It is with pleasure that the POV-Team announces that POV-Ray version
> 3.5 is now officially available for the Windows, Macintosh and Linux
> platforms.

Woohoo!! Thanks very much. Congrats to the Team for their
work and for surviving our badgering for the last several months

Gail
--
#macro G(H,S)disc{0z.4pigment{onion color_map{[0rgb<sin(H/pi)cos(S/pi)*(H<6)
cos(S/pi)*(H>6)>*18][.4rgb 0]}}translate<H-5S-3,9>}#end G(3,5)G(2,5.5)G(1,5)

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks to the Team and all others involved in bringing about this truly
> momentous occasion :)

> Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:14:15 +0100

Please fix your system date.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in

Greate work :)