POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.5 now available : Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.5 now available
From: Tony
Date: 9 Jul 2002 20:20:14
Message: <3d2b7dbe@news.povray.org>
Nice to see v3.5 up and running - it still amazes me that a program like
POVray is freeware.

Now looking forward to getting into all the new features of 3.5 - ah, so
much more to learn and experiment with...bliss!

Though I'll still probably keep making my pyramids. I expect. Hmmm.

Thanks to the POVray development team, and thanks also to all the POVray
experts for their continuing help and advice in these newsgroups - very,
very much appreciated.

Tony S