POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map front & back Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Image_map front & back (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Image_map front & back
Date: 16 Jun 2002 22:41:54
Message: <3d0d4c72@news.povray.org>
I have an image map as an emblem on a figure.  How do I stop it from
showing up on the back, too?

Post a reply to this message

From: bob h
Subject: Re: Image_map front & back
Date: 17 Jun 2002 00:59:05
Message: <3d0d6c99$1@news.povray.org>
Greg, take a look at povray.newusers and my reply to Simon Adameit in the
thread 'image map' recently (today, June 16 11:06AM). subject line changed
to "image map (cylindrical warping)" which Warp suggested doing.

bob h

Post a reply to this message

Thanks but ugh.  So I'd need an image that itself is able to wraparound,
instead of just a tiny little "decal"?

bob h wrote:

> Greg, take a look at povray.newusers and my reply to Simon Adameit in the
> thread 'image map' recently (today, June 16 11:06AM). subject line changed
> to "image map (cylindrical warping)" which Warp suggested doing.
>
> bob h

Post a reply to this message