POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object collections Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Object collections (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Vadim Sytnikov
Subject: Object collections
Date: 18 Jun 2002 03:52:06
Message: <3d0ee6a6@news.povray.org>
Are there any good POV object collections out there? Apart from that at
povworld, of course.

I'm talking about POV object repositories, not just personal collections
(like, say, the excellent one of Gilles Tran), and not just mesh collections
(3dcafe and the likes). The Moray object collection is not the thing I'm
looking for either...

Did The PILE migrate somewhere or just died?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:52:05 +0400, "Vadim Sytnikov" <syt### [at] rucom> wrote:

> Are there any good POV object collections out there? Apart from that at
> povworld, of course.
> I'm talking about POV object repositories, not just personal collections
> (like, say, the excellent one of Gilles Tran), and not just mesh collections
> (3dcafe and the likes). The Moray object collection is not the thing I'm
> looking for either...

You have not excluded archives of www.irtc.org so is this sufficient ?
I doubt there is anything other than listed in
http://www.povray.org/links/POV-Ray_Include_Macro_and_Object_Files/Object_and_Scene_Files/

ABX

Post a reply to this message