POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Text (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Dave Bates {[Norman]}
Subject: Text
Date: 23 May 2002 09:20:12
Message: <3cecec8c$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Everyone,

     I'm back again.. Got a quick question, is there a way to Warp text?

    I Want to take a string of text I Created with the
text {} tag, and want it to go around a cylinder..

As I have it now, a part of the text, "hangs" off the edge of the cylinder..

Anyone got any suggestions?

Much appreciated..
Dave

Post a reply to this message