POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lights, Refraction and Photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Lights, Refraction and Photons (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Dave Bates
Subject: Lights, Refraction and Photons
Date: 16 May 2002 16:06:32
Message: <3ce41148$1@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,
     I've been working with Photons, IOR values and lights.

    I have an adaptive light that is set to a location of <2, .5, 0>

    I want this to look through a sphere I have sitting at Origin, but the
light seems to point Straight down..
    do I have to use parallel lights to get this to work, or spot lights?

Thanks