POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media player Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  media player (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: jimbobjim
Subject: media player
Date: 22 Apr 2002 08:53:56
Message: <3cc407e4@news.povray.org>
Hey all

Could someone recommend a decent media player - as about 50% of the anims I
download from p.b.a simply don't play. I used to use Windows Media Player
which had a success rate of about 75% but ate my system resources (I refuse
to wait 5 mins for the thing to load). So I switched to Moyager which is
small + quick but doesn't support all formats

thanks

jim