POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : no_shadow and photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  no_shadow and photons (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jimbobjim
Subject: no_shadow and photons
Date: 2 Apr 2002 20:02:14
Message: <3caa5496@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I'm using POV 3.5 in a scene with photons, and the problem is I don't want
the target object to cast a shadow so I include the no_shadow command. This
has the unwanted side effect of 'switching-off' the caustics produced by the
photons.
Maybe I missed something in the docs? If not how do I solve this?

Thanks in advance
jim

Post a reply to this message