POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  pov2 html on-line (Message 17 to 26 of 36)
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Subject: Re: pov2 html on-line
Date: 18 Mar 2002 08:51:21
Message: <MPG.17000fa1d24bf7f99896ec@news.povray.org>
In article <2ubb9uc70mfovpmpgdo5s29p84esaromg9@4ax.com>, abx### [at] babilonorg
says...

> Yes. At begining sigs appear properly from "new of Warp" they seems broken.
> Also all sigs are separated with empty line in original file.

I can't reproduce this. Maybe it is a bug in your browser (wich one)?

> Note that pair digit-token ("0translate" for example) isn't highlited
> properly. It also isn't highlited in POV-gui but perhaps you can force this
> :-)

I didn't even know the parser accepts such things...

Lutz-Peer

Date: 18 Mar 2002 09:06:03
Message: <4psb9ustotrcdg8qj6v0bksk8ceufosdmi@4ax.com>
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:52:50 +0100, Lutz-Peter Hooge <lpv### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> > Yes. At begining sigs appear properly from "new of Warp" they seems broken.
> > Also all sigs are separated with empty line in original file.
>
> I can't reproduce this. Maybe it is a bug in your browser (wich one)?

I'm using IE5. Take a look at urls:
result of your script: http://www.bmt.com.pl/Poligrodzianie/sigs_ie5.png
the same source in POV-Win editor:
http://www.bmt.com.pl/Poligrodzianie/sigs_pov.png

> > Note that pair digit-token ("0translate" for example) isn't highlited
> > properly. It also isn't highlited in POV-gui but perhaps you can force this
> > :-)
>
> I didn't even know the parser accepts such things...

It is unofficial feature for sig writers ;-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message