POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lip Synch System out now! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Lip Synch System out now! (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Rune
Subject: Lip Synch System out now!
Date: 20 Jan 2002 17:21:28
Message: <3c4b42e8@news.povray.org>
I've finished my Lip Synch System, written the documentation, made the
sample files ready etc. You can get it at

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/include/include.html

And you can see the demo animation for it at

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

Hope you like it. :)

Comments, questions, suggestions etc. are as always very welcome! :)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 20)