POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lip Synch System out now! : Re: Lip Synch System out now! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:42:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lip Synch System out now!
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jan 2002 15:58:18
Message: <3c4dd26a@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
> I had a look and it seems very interesting and well
> documented, but i do not work much with animations
> so i can't really tell if it's easy to use.

Ok. Thanks for the feedback!

My own guess is that it's a bit difficult setting up a custom mouth, but
more fun to do the actual lip synch.

As a starting point I thought users could maybe use the mouths from the
sample file and make them say a different dialog.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 20)