POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lip Synch System out now! : Re: Lip Synch System out now! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:42:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lip Synch System out now!
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 22 Jan 2002 16:06:08
Message: <3c4dd440$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote :

> You know what to do if you experience any problems with the system...

    Yes. Pull on my hair, walk back and forth, be short with my wife, send
the dog outside, throw some paper around, pretend it doesn't bother me and
have a snack, send my wife outside, push small things back and forth on my
desk, break a couple of small things by pushing them around too much, go
outside and send my wife and dog back inside, scream at the sky, come back
inside and pretend to watch TV, leave TV on and come bang away at it some
more, finally admit that I can't figure it out, post a question on the NG
and then as soon as I hit send, see the obvious answer right there in front
of me.