POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fogs Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Fogs (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Slime
Subject: Fogs
Date: 15 Jan 2002 20:13:00
Message: <3c44d39c$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm... how come when I put two grey colored fogs in my scene, near the
horizon i get a pure white color? It seems to be adding the fog colors
together... I expected something more like an *average* of the grey colors.
Here's the fog I'm using...

fog {
 distance 40
 rgb <.7,.7,.9>

 fog_type 2
 fog_offset 3.5
 fog_alt 1.5

 turbulence .6
 octaves 8
 omega .6
 lambda 3
 turb_depth .6
}

fog {
 distance 40
 rgb <.9,.9,1>*.3

 fog_type 2
 fog_offset 60
 fog_alt 10
}

How can I keep it from getting white near the horizon?

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

Post a reply to this message