POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fogs : Re: Fogs Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fogs
From: Slime
Date: 15 Jan 2002 23:39:40
Message: <3c45040c$1@news.povray.org>
> If you want accurate results, use media instead of fog. Fog is really a
> quick-n-dirty cheat, it only works for certain situations, though it's a
> lot faster.

Yup, yup... I've resorted to media... although I'm having a tough time
getting the emission and absorption to work well together (as usual). Should
they be emitting and absorbing the same color, or opposite colors, or what?
It seems that if there's any absorption at all, then things turn black on
the horizon...

(note: I don't care about light interaction.)

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]