POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:34:34 EDT (-0400)
  Personal Update (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Howard Day
Subject: Personal Update
Date: 15 Jan 2002 06:07:22
Message: <3c440d6a@news.povray.org>
Hey, guys!  I just thought I'd drop in and let you guy see some of the stuff
I've been working on. The first (and Largest)

http://www.hedfiles.com/hedch2001.avi

21MB DIVX animation (www.divx.com)
That's my latest and greatest animation in 3DSMAX! Yeah. It's not Povray,
but still. I'd never have been able to do half the stuff in Pov. :(
The jungle scares me.

And my webpage has been updated.
http://heday.povray.co.uk (Thanks to Rick!)

Thanks all!