POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal Update : Re: Personal Update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:38:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal Update
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Jan 2002 08:53:15
Message: <3c44344b$1@news.povray.org>
"Howard Day" <Pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
>  I'd never have been able to do half the stuff in Pov. :(
> The jungle scares me.

You are certainly the hero of many of us.

Could you explain your povray comment?  Is it that MAX has buttons you push
and up comes completed artwork, or is it lacking in tools? I once remember
reading in a graphics magazine where someone said, "I want to do fire, but I
cannot afford the plugin." That's reason enough for me to disavow MAX.