POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray Book (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: MR
Subject: Re: POV Ray Book
Date: 14 Jan 2002 14:32:17
Message: <3c433241$1@news.povray.org>
i personally like to have a few hard copy reference/tutorial
books on a lot of the apps i run.  but i can identify with your
opinion.  to put a lot of high-quality color pictures in a book
jacks the price way, way up.

miker

"Tom Melly" said:

> While, of course, I would buy such a book, I can't help feeling that a
well
> organised POV-tutorial website might be a better option....

Post a reply to this message

> i personally like to have a few hard copy reference/tutorial
> books on a lot of the apps i run.

    Me too, but I hate waiting for and then buying an update everytime there
is a feature change.

Post a reply to this message