POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Testing your scene.... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Testing your scene.... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: 25ct
Subject: Testing your scene....
Date: 30 Oct 2001 14:47:28
Message: <3bdf03d0@news.povray.org>
What do most of you do when you want to see what happens in a scene if
you've included something heavy in it, like scattering media? In other
words, how do you adjust settings without going through a two hour render
just to see if the settings that you've adjusted are correct or not?

    I know I can turn AA off, and possibly remove many articles from the
scene, (not sure if this would actually speed things up though...)

    Any tips in this direction would be welcome.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message