POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray keychain (Message 31 to 40 of 52)
From: Dan Byers
Subject: Re: POV-Ray keychain
Date: 24 Oct 2001 22:29:56
Message: <B7FCE42F.10DF%goofygrafx@aol.com>
in article 3bd6e439@news.povray.org, Chris Cason at
newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org wrote on 10/24/01 10:54 AM:

> 1) Whether the idea as a whole sucks or not;
>
> 2) If not, then if you would purchase one (cost unknown at this stage,
> but I wouldn't expect that it would be more than US$20, and probably
> less).
>
> 3) Which of the abovementioned designs attract you the most/least.

I like chains 1 and 2 (2 slightly more than 1)...

--
dan
http://hometown.aol.com/goofygrafx

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Date: 24 Oct 2001 23:58:30
Message: <3bd78de6$1@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to express my opinion after seeing that #2 has so far been the
majority favorite.  Like I said at the pre-beta group, that design is placed
onto a dogtag shape which seems too common to me.  Hopefully there will be
more to judge from soon.

Chris's design might seem too large, but I doubt IRL it would be.  Anything
2 inches, or about 5 cm, in the long dimension should be ergonomic enough.
Maybe 3.5 cm round if circular in shape.  And I'd like more to be there than
just the logo symbol.  Fabien Mosen's design is too minimalist IMHO, were it
not for the script backdrop.  Not that I have say alone but what we need is
lots of opinions, suggestions, designs to ferret out the right one for
general POVers.  Then at least we know we wouldn't be missing a great idea.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message