POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray keychain : Re: POV-Ray keychain Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray keychain
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Oct 2001 23:58:30
Message: <3bd78de6$1@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to express my opinion after seeing that #2 has so far been the
majority favorite.  Like I said at the pre-beta group, that design is placed
onto a dogtag shape which seems too common to me.  Hopefully there will be
more to judge from soon.

Chris's design might seem too large, but I doubt IRL it would be.  Anything
2 inches, or about 5 cm, in the long dimension should be ergonomic enough.
Maybe 3.5 cm round if circular in shape.  And I'd like more to be there than
just the logo symbol.  Fabien Mosen's design is too minimalist IMHO, were it
not for the script backdrop.  Not that I have say alone but what we need is
lots of opinions, suggestions, designs to ferret out the right one for
general POVers.  Then at least we know we wouldn't be missing a great idea.

Bob H.