POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : post-3.5 patching? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  post-3.5 patching? (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Subject: post-3.5 patching?
Date: 8 Sep 2001 18:38:53
Message: <3B9A9EB3.CD94BFC6@unforgettable.com>
Now that 3.5 is here (kinda) and uses most of the features from MegaPOV,
what plans do people have to patch 3.5? Will there eventually be another
MegaPOV based on the 3.5 source? Will any of the ideas we've seen
touched on but not incorporated into the Megapatch (visibility patterns
for grime and patina, blurred everything-but-reflection, shaders,
translucency, and probably a zillion other things that I forget) be
making a reappearance?

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

"Xplo Eristotle" <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote :

> Now that 3.5 is here (kinda) and uses most of the features from MegaPOV,
> what plans do people have to patch 3.5?

    Good question.

Post a reply to this message

"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

> "Xplo Eristotle" <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote :
> >
> > Now that 3.5 is here (kinda) and uses most of the features from MegaPOV,
> > what plans do people have to patch 3.5?
>
>     Good question.

    Although I imagine if anything is done, it will be after the beta period
is over.

Post a reply to this message