POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isn't it time for a new pov benchmark? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:06:05 EDT (-0400)
  Isn't it time for a new pov benchmark? (Message 41 to 47 of 47)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Isn't it time for a new pov benchmark?
Date: 21 Aug 2001 09:10:20
Message: <3b825dbc$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3b819dc2@news.povray.org...
> Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote:
> : nuff said.
>
>   By the way, what does this mean? I have seen it many times but I have
> no idea...

Enough said - it comes from Marvel Comics, Stan Lee's Soapbox back in the '60s
IIRC

(f'ups set to o.t.)

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Aug 2001 17:36:41
Message: <s2b4otskgcieejugqpkb248vn969f44r0n@4ax.com>
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:41:08 +0100, "Scott Hill"
<nos### [at] nospamthanks> wrote:

>    Is this true ? The fact that no-ones picked it up implies it is, I
>guess, but I thought POV wasn't going C++ until 4.0...

Some parts of 3.5 are in C++, and it does require a C++ compiler to
build.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg