POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tubular shape Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Tubular shape (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: parasonic
Subject: Tubular shape
Date: 6 Jun 2001 17:43:07
Message: <3b1ea3eb$1@news.povray.org>
Can anyone tell me how I would make a bending tube? I am looking into making
a power cord for a pov'ed soldering iron.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Tubular shape
Date: 6 Jun 2001 18:35:52
Message: <slrn9htc2b.5a1.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:43:07 -0400, parasonic wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how I would make a bending tube? I am looking into making
>a power cord for a pov'ed soldering iron.

http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html

Look for the torus spline include file at the bottom of the page.

--
#local R=rgb 99;#local P=R-R;#local F=pigment{gradient x}box{0,1pigment{gradient
y pigment_map{[.5F pigment_map{[.3R][.3F color_map{[.15red 99][.15P]}rotate z*45

Post a reply to this message

"parasonic" <par### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how I would make a bending tube? I am looking into
making
> a power cord for a pov'ed soldering iron.
>
> Thanks!

Post a reply to this message