POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tubular shape : Re: Tubular shape Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tubular shape
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 7 Jun 2001 08:23:43
Message: <3b1f724f$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote :

>   Sorry about preaching once more about correct news writing,

    I usually don't bother to lecture about this but I agree with almost
every thing you say. I don't care about a few diversions from standard
practice, but when someone is clearly habitually making the reading of their
post difficult, they should be told.

    One thing that your ideas don't take into account though, is that on
most news groups, propagation can be a problem. Sometimes you may want to
include the entire post at the bottom so that others can see the context of
the few snips you used in your reply to show the thread of conversation.