POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tubular shape : Re: Tubular shape Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tubular shape
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Jun 2001 13:33:46
Message: <3b1fbafa@news.povray.org>
parasonic <par### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> I know! I already caught my mistake, but that was right after I sent it,
and
> I couldn't move my posting obviously.

You can cancel and repost. Looks like you're using Outlook Express.
Click on the message menu and choose 'Cancel message', then repost
in the correct place

<really big snip>

Did you see Warp's comment about quoting unnecessary text?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *