POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zRCube (POV Clone) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  zRCube (POV Clone) (Message 1 to 10 of 60)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: zRCube (POV Clone)
Date: 30 May 2001 17:54:54
Message: <3b156c2e@news.povray.org>
from povray.co.uk

Seems that for a couple of French guys at least, POV and its patches are not
enough. They have decided to write zRCube, current release only has standard
raytracing, however planned features include radioasity, NURBS and network
rendering.
Why a clone? Well it uses POV-Rays scene description language. Cheers to
Thomas for the heads up.

http://zrcube.sourceforge.net/

is there an official line on this, as in a way its pov, but not pov?

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key