POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Webring (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Rune
Subject: POV-Ray Webring
Date: 23 May 2001 04:17:50
Message: <3b0b722e$1@news.povray.org>
I recently became the new RingMaster of the original POV-Ray Webring.

I have made a new homepage for the ring which you can find here:

http://webring.povray.co.uk

The POV-Ray Webring is a webring dedicated to POV-Ray: image galleries, file
archives, tutorials, howto's, project info, source code patches and more,
but always related in some way or another to POV-Ray.

If you have a site (or one or more pages in a site) about POV-Ray, you are
very welcome to join the ring.

You might also find the site interesting if you are already a member of
POV-Ray Webring. On the site you will find designs for alternative NavBars
you can use. If you have an old NavBar or if you use the Yahoo! NavBar but
don't like it, you are encouraged to have a look at the new ones.

Feedback about the new site, the NavBars or anything else regarding the ring
is very welcome.

Regards,

Rune
---