POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring : Re: POV-Ray Webring Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Webring
From: Rune
Date: 24 May 2001 04:18:57
Message: <3b0cc3f1@news.povray.org>
"Bob H." wrote:
> Think I've got it figured now, it was the original I
> joined up with some years ago.  So in other words, in
> anwser to Wlodzimierz here, it was the first POV-Ray
> Webring I think.  Then it was left behind and restarted
> at webring.povray.org just not actually carried over
> (meaning you had to rejoin).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

The original webring was never left behind. It still exists and has lots of
members. I am the current RingMaster of the original POV-Ray Webring.

The ring at webring.povray.org is not the original being "restarted". It is
a new ring as the name says (POV-Ray New Ring).

I don't know if any of the rings are "official". What exactly does
"official" mean anyway in this context?

Rune
--
RingMaster of POV-Ray Webring