POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring : Re: POV-Ray Webring Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Webring
From: Bob H
Date: 23 May 2001 22:16:55
Message: <3b0c6f17$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answer Rune.  I was kind of wondering about the officiality
of yours too, and guess that explains it.  Since  the other looks for all
the world "official" that confused me.  And when it changed over to Yahoo! I
wasn't sure what difference had occured and seeing yours also said Yahoo!
further confounded me.  Think I've got it figured now, it was the original I
joined up with some years ago.  So in other words, in anwser to Wlodzimierz
here, it was the first POV-Ray Webring I think.  Then it was left behind and
restarted at webring.povray.org just not actually carried over (meaning you
had to rejoin).

Bob H.