POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Procedural Clouds Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:03:36 EDT (-0400)
  Procedural Clouds (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Dave B
Subject: Procedural Clouds
Date: 24 Mar 2001 07:04:21
Message: <3abc8d45@news.povray.org>
I have been trying for quite a while to produce some very realistic
procedural clouds. I can get the textures and colouring very close to
realistic but they never look quite right. I have tried mapping the textures
on to both sky spheres and planes with various sizes and distances but they
always seem too flat. Can anybody give me a little advice on how to give
them some depth.

Thx in advance

Dave

Post a reply to this message