POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: new simple pattern Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Request: new simple pattern (Message 48 to 57 of 77)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Request: new simple pattern
Date: 12 Jan 2001 20:33:39
Message: <3a5fb073@news.povray.org>
Why don't you just take the full step and remove all build-in solid patterns
from POV-Ray. Or maybe preserve them for backward-compatibility, but at
least generate a warning when used.

That would be the logical extension of the philosophy that no new patterns,
no matter how general useful and powerful they are, can be added to POV-Ray.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message