POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Rune's World
Date: 8 Jan 2001 13:27:00
Message: <3a5a0674@news.povray.org>
"Peter J. Holzer" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > Does anybody else have the same problem [with style sheets
> > not loading]?
>
> I would have it too, if I was currently using Netscape, since
> I always have JavaScript disabled.

Hmm, I must look into if there's some method to get those style sheets
working when JavaScript is disabled...

> I'm using Mozilla now (0.6 finally seems to be quite stable
> and useable, although it's still a bit slow), and I noticed
> that the text in the boxes isn't wrapped (see screenshot at
> http://www.hjp.at/povray/runes-world-ss.jpg), and there isn't
> a horizontal scrollbar either! I am sure these are bugs in
> Mozilla, but you might want to know about them.

Thanks, but I'm afraid there's not anything I can do about it.

> There also don't seem to be any links to the actual images
> in gallery.html.

The links a small right-aligned thumbnails. Unfortunately they're all out of
the view using your browser, and thus inaccessible.

Was there some of the pages where the text problem did not occur? Any idea
what might cause it?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org