POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Rune
Date: 8 Jan 2001 17:29:15
Message: <3a5a3f3b@news.povray.org>
"Remco de Korte" wrote:
> On this page:
>
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/personal/personal.html
>
> you have an image called register.jpg. I don't know
> about all the other pages.

Wait, now I get it. It's one of the internal adds in the top-right corner of
the page. It's actually not specifically placed on the personal.html page
but in a JS file shared by all the pages on my website (that's why I didn't
think of it at first). When loaded it randomly chooses one ad out of
several.

Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll change it when I have time.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org