POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World : Re: Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rune's World
From: Peter J  Holzer
Date: 8 Jan 2001 16:02:52
Message: <slrn95k9ol.krc.hjp-usenet@teal.h.hjp.at>
On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:55:46 +0100, Rune wrote:
>"Peter J. Holzer" wrote:
>> Rune wrote:
>> > Does anybody else have the same problem [with style sheets
>> > not loading]?
>>
>> I would have it too, if I was currently using Netscape, since
>> I always have JavaScript disabled.
>
>Hmm, I must look into if there's some method to get those style sheets
>working when JavaScript is disabled...

You can't. CSS stylesheets are somehow internally translated into
JavaScript in NS 4.x.

But the site doesn't look that bad without style sheets. At least I can
see the thumbnails :-)

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | All Linux applications run on Solaris,
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | which is our implementation of Linux.