POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mike Miller Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Mike Miller (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Re: Mike Miller
Date: 1 Jan 2001 21:50:36
Message: <3A5140F4.2D8A6F3F@faricy.net>
25ct wrote:

> > It was the one showing eyeballs being fed into a hand-operated meat
> > grinder and ground meat coming out.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

> Not for the PETA-sensitive ;)

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

From: Alan Kong
Date: 1 Jan 2001 23:46:46
Message: <oum25t48kucq6pbnu7agoaul04nhdhefjk@4ax.com>
On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 12:24:58 +0100 Fabien Mosen wrote:

>Here's the directory listing of what I got.

  Thanks, Fabien. I can't seem to find my POV-Ray CD-ROM, only the
threee IRTC CD-ROMs :(

From: 25ct
Date: 2 Jan 2001 14:28:08
Message: <3a522bc8@news.povray.org>
"David Fontaine" <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote in message
> 25ct wrote:
>
> > > It was the one showing eyeballs being fed into a hand-operated meat
> > > grinder and ground meat coming out

  My apologies Dave, but I didn't say that, Alan did.

> Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!

   But while we're on the subject......

   ......Yep! I'd love to see that! Imagination run riot?

> > Not for the PETA-sensitive    ;)

> People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

   LOL! Now what does it really mean?  <g>

    ~Steve~

> --
> David Fontaine  <dav### [at] faricynet>  ICQ 55354965
> My raytracing gallery:  http://davidf.faricy.net/

Post a reply to this message