POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human modeling Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Human modeling (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Brian Kastel
Subject: Human modeling
Date: 16 Sep 2003 22:06:36
Message: <3f67c1ac@news.povray.org>
What program, by far, is the best human body modeling program?

Post a reply to this message

From: JC (Exether)
Subject: Re: Human modeling
Date: 17 Sep 2003 01:06:31
Message: <3f67ebd7$1@news.povray.org>
As far as I know the best one for POVRay is Poser.
By the way, is there any Poser free copy somewhere on the net, I heard
that Poser 4 had been released free, but never could find a copy.

JC