POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : That moving yellow light Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  That moving yellow light (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Stephen R  Phillips
Subject: That moving yellow light
Date: 5 Jun 2003 18:22:44
Message: <Xns9391BBEDE5A4Bcybermans_pov_posts_are_here@204.213.191.226>
Alright I've tried to get this to work but somehow I don't have a visible
'iluminator'

What I have doesn't work <hehehe> hence the post.. what I want is the
follow
bright light that's visable IE you can see the light itself moving away.

here is the anoying snipet of script

#declare Pulse=
light_source
{
   <0,0,0> color Red
   fade_power 1
   fade_distance 2
   looks_like
   {
      sphere
      {  <0, 0, 0>, .99
         scale <-0.03, 0.018, 0.03>
      }
   }
}

for the life of me I get this red object moving that's it. ERG

Stephen

Post a reply to this message