POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : That moving yellow light : Re: That moving yellow light Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That moving yellow light
From: Stephen R  Phillips
Date: 6 Jun 2003 01:23:18
Message: <Xns9392F24C27F1cybermans_pov_posts_are_here@204.213.191.226>
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in news:cjameshuff-
FF2### [at] netplexaussieorg:

> You don't have any texture defined for the sphere, so it defaults to
> black. You also have it scaled pretty small...you didn't give what scale
> you're working at, but it may be too small to see.

It's seeable.. I originaly set it as red with ambient of red but it should
look like a STAR or am I a bit confused? Hmmm maybe I should use a object
with media in it and a light inside of it.. the object moves with the
light.. ehh this is so messy.

The camera is close it's angle is in the direction the light is moving..
I'm kind of going for the shooting star look.

Thanks.. I just thought it would have a lense flare look to it and.. it
didn't. I used media on the scene
media
{
   scattering
   {
    	2, color Grey10
   }
}

this works great save I can't get the frilly halo like affect I want from
the light! :)