POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : That moving yellow light : Re: That moving yellow light Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That moving yellow light
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 6 Jun 2003 06:29:33
Message: <3EE06CC0.1060909@ibras.dk>
Stephen R. Phillips wrote:

> What I have doesn't work <hehehe> hence the post.. what I want is the
> follow
> bright light that's visable IE you can see the light itself moving away.

   <snip>

> for the life of me I get this red object moving that's it. ERG

When I first read through you msg, I thought that you wanted to move
your Pulse object trough your scene (presumably in an animation), and
that should be simple enough (just use the clock variable to calculate
the position, and translate the object), but then I re-read the msg, and
now not sure at all, what it is that you are asking.

/Ib