POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Two Towers Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Two Towers (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Alf Peake
Subject: Two Towers
Date: 21 Dec 2002 11:02:56
Message: <3e0490b0@news.povray.org>
For those of you bored over Xmas, The Lord of The Rings - Two Towers
is topical right now. The towers are real and either should be a cinch
in pov ;)

http://www.virtualbrum.co.uk/tolkien/waterworks.jpg
And both are visible here:
http://www.virtualbrum.co.uk/tolkien2.htm

Or Google them, allow for word-wrap:
http://images.google.com/images?q=%22perrott%27s+folly%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=
UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Have fun

Alf

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Two Towers
Date: 21 Dec 2002 11:53:52
Message: <3E049D3E.2A8F7E8F@pacbell.net>
Alf Peake wrote:

> For those of you bored over Xmas, The Lord of The Rings - Two Towers
> is topical right now. The towers are real and either should be a cinch
> in pov ;)
>
> http://www.virtualbrum.co.uk/tolkien/waterworks.jpg

I would love to try this one but I don't know how to make the clouds :)

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message